Got a question? 🙂

It looks like when I create a custom category it becomes a subcategory under “Other” on the chart that appears under “Statistics”. Are we able to create our own subcategories?

For example, can I do something like:

Shopping
—Souvenirs
—Clothes
— Liquor

Transportation
—Taxi
—Bus
—Uber

Thanks!

Why some categories appear as (others) on the statistics chart? Any way to change that to display all categories on the chart?

Hi there, categories are grouped in “Other” if they make up less than 5%of your total spend. The app only does this to not clutter the pie chart too much and keep it simple. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello,
I have been using the app through my trip in south america and about 2-3 days ago, after i changed my phone’s language to portuguese and then back to english, my categories remained in portuguese.
Everything else is in english.
Is there any way to fix this?

Hi, I think we can help you with this. Can you please contact us using the in-app chat?

When exporting to csv I can’t see any indication if a transaction is an income or expense. Is it possible to enable that somehow?

Hi Simon, sorry for the super late reply. We’ve now released an update that adds this information to the CSV export. Let me know what you think. :slight_smile: