New Product ๐Ÿš€: Travel Base - browse travel costs and plan your trip

Hey everyone!

Iโ€™d like to introduce a shiny new product to you.

:earth_americas: Travel Base - Travel Costs Worldwide

On Travel Base you can easily find out how much traveling costs in different destinations worldwide. Itโ€™s here to help you choose the right destination for your budget and plan your next trip.

You can check it out here: www.travelbase.app

This is our very first version of Travel Base and we are planning to add many more exciting features over the coming months. Please have a look and let us know what you think. :slightly_smiling_face:

travelbase_1

travelbase_2

:clap: Very cool! I guess itโ€™s using the data from TravelSpend users? You should add a โ€œhow many travelersโ€ option, because my data is for 2 people!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :blush:
Yes the statistics are base on 2.5 million data points from TravelSpend. At the moment weโ€™re only using data from trips with a single traveler. We will add data for multiple travelers soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Now I understand you comment. :bulb::slightly_smiling_face: Yes I should add a โ€˜How many travelersโ€™ option to TravelSpend. Very good point. :+1:

This is exciting! Any plans to merge the two apps? That would be epic!

Ah, Travelbase isnโ€™t an app is it! Gotcha :slight_smile: Sounds good though.

Thanks, we might integrate some of the Travel Base stuff into TravelSpend or vice versa. So there will probably be some kind of connection. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like